We are looking for four main types of people to join the YieldShield ambassador program:
Community Leaders: Someone with an existing user-base or significant community and the capacity to promote YieldShield within that group.
Crypto Experts: Speakers, bloggers, and highly experienced people within the FinTech and cryptocurrency industry, especially in DeFi and lending.
Marketers & Content Creators: A creative person who loves building exciting textual and visual marketing content that can generate out-of-the-box ideas. Influencers:
Community Managers: Experts, traders, marketers, and global/regional/local cryptocurrency influencers.
There are a number of benefits that go hand in hand with being a YieldShield ambassador:
- 1.Direct Access: Access to the private ambassador Telegram group (after completing your first task)
- 2.Direct communication: Chat on our channels with our executive marketing team
- 3.Priority access: To beta testing and new YieldShield features that are in the roadmap to be delivered.
- 4.Participate: Participation in discussions regarding your feedback, ideas, and suggestions for global expansion initiatives.
- 5.Personal social media growth: As your content is being shared amongst the YieldShield network
For this, you will get rewards for your hard work and effort in $YIELD tokens on the basis of the quality and amount of work you contribute to helping us grow. At times this can also include special NFT rewards. Read more about our reward system below.
YieldShield Ambassadors can participate in a variety of activities which may include some, or all, of the following:
- 1.Proposing monthly activities for YieldShield to review.
- 2.Engaging with the digital community through social media platforms.
- 3.Spreading awareness of YieldShield on your channels.
- 4.Educating the public about YieldShield via content and social media.
- 5.Growing our network of influencers, exchange partners, and project partners.
- 6.Testing new features of the YieldShield platform.
- 7.Translating documents, articles, and social media posts for growing regional YieldShield communities.
- 8.Providing local events.
- 9.Content creation (memes, infographics, or any other creative activities).
- 10.Mentoring other YieldShield members to share skills.
Rewards will be based on the activity of each individual YieldShield ambassador.
- 1.Participants will receive points for completed tasks. This will include social media promotion, Twitter posts/retweets, and comments, meme creation, referrals etc.
- 2.After completing a task, the ambassador reports on the implementation of the task via the web form.
- 3.Each month the points will be counted and the top 25 most active ambassadors will share in a compensation pool of $YIELD tokens worth $2500.
Ambassadors who are inactive for a period of two months will be removed from the program.
If that sounds good to you, and we hope it does, we look forward to welcoming you to the YieldShield family.